Budget shopping in easy EMIs
More and more Indians are embracing the trend of ‘buy now, pay later’ to purchase online products beyond smartphones. The survey conducted by Mswipe found that people are willing to pay in EMIs to refurbish their homes, buy fashionable clothes and even undergo hair loss treatments.
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card is your ticket to shopping conveniently from the comfort of your home for a range of products such as electrical appliances, apparel, furniture, the latest smartphones, and even flight tickets.
Shop across different stores
Let us take a look at some Bajaj Finance EMI card accepted shops and stores and what they have to offer to you:
- Amazon: Whether you are looking for the latest washing machine or LED TV, you can pay using your EMI card for more than 10 crore products available on Amazon. In case you are wondering what no-cost EMI means, it is easy. The cost of the product is divided into pocket-friendly EMIs to fit into your budget with no interest applicable every month.
- Flipkart: Looking for fashionable clothes or trendy electronic items to upgrade your home? Flipkart is one of the Bajaj Finance EMI card accepted shops that offer attractive discounts. Just zero upon what you want to buy from the extensive range across product categories and finance your purchase.
- Goibibo, Make My Trip, and Yatra: Once you know how to get a Bajaj Finserv card, planning your next travel itinerary won’t take time. You can book flight tickets in a jiffy at any of these online stores and pay in monthly installments even as you enjoy your holidays. What no-cost EMI means is that once you make payment using your EMI card, you can repay between three to 24 months as per your convenience.
- PepperFry: If redecorating your home is on your agenda, and you are looking for furniture, help is at hand. Whether it is a comfortable bed or a crib for your baby or your dream bookshelf, browse from the trendy choices available on Pepperfry and use your EMI card to shop without dipping into your savings.
- Samsung: Have you been eyeing the latest smartphone from Samsung, but the price is holding you back? Well, it won’t, once you figure out how to get a Bajaj Finserv card and become a proud owner of Samsung products ranging from televisions, washing machines, and others.
- Paytm mall: Shop on the go for the choicest products available on Paytm mall with interest-free, zero down payments thanks to the pre-approved loan available on your EMI card.
Apart from all these online stores, you can shop across a network of more than 80,000 Bajaj Finance EMI card accepted shops in 1300 cities across India. Now that you know what no-cost EMI means, you would want to know how to get a Bajaj Finserv card and indulge in shopping at the earliest.
Visit the Finserv MARKETS website or download the app on your smartphone and fill out an application form. Submit the necessary documents and pay the card fee. Once payment is successful, you are free to shop and bring home products that you love! So apply for the Bajaj EMI card and reap the benefits?
Finserv MARKETS, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv, is a one-stop digital marketplace that has been created for consumers on the go. It offers 500+ financial and lifestyle products, all at one place. At Finserv MARKETS, we understand that every individual is different. And that’s why we have invested in creating a proposition – Offers You Value. A value proposition that ensures you get offers which are tailor made for you. We also offer an amazing product range and unique set of online offers across Loans, Insurance, Investment, Payments and an exclusive EMI store. Be it in helping you achieve your financial life goals or offering you the latest gadgets, we strive to offer what you are looking for. From simple and fast loan application processes to seamless and hassle-free claim-settlements, from no cost EMIs to 4 hours product delivery, we work towards fulfilling all your personal and financial needs. What’s more! Now enjoy the same benefits in just one click with our Finserv MARKETS App.